COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE:
Make your passion your career. A commercial pilots licence is the first step toward working in the challenging and dynamic aviation industry. Your CPL can lead to a diverse range of career options, from scenic pilot to air ambulance or airline pilot. Gain experience in the Cessna 206 (Cessna 200 series experience is HIGHLY sort after by many potential employers giving you the edge!)
Inbound Aviation offers trips away to gain real world experience in a variety of different environments - you gain useful contacts and experience making you more employable! Learn with very experienced pilots – all with in excess of 4,000 hours flying experience. Experience personalised attention and avoid the frustration of learning in a busy school where you are just a number.
All testing is conducted in house – saving you time and expense.
AN APPLICANT FOR A COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE MUST HAVE:
- A Class 1 aviation medical.
- Passes in aviation theory subjects
- Passes in ICAO English levels 4, 5 or 6.
- At least 190 hours of flight time as a pilot; and
- At least 100 hours of flight time as pilot in command of an aeroplane;
- At least 20 hours of cross-country flight time as pilot in command of an aeroplane;
- At least 10 hours of instrument time.
- At least 5 hours of instrument flight time in an aeroplane.