COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE:
Inbound Aviation offers trips away to gain real world experience in a variety of different environments - you gain useful contacts and experience making you more employable! Learn with very experienced pilots – all with in excess of 4,000 hours flying experience. Experience personalised attention and avoid the frustration of learning in a busy school where you are just a number.
All testing is conducted in house – saving you time and expense.
AN APPLICANT FOR A COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE MUST HAVE:
- A Class 1 aviation medical.
- Passes in aviation theory subjects
- Passes in ICAO English levels 4, 5 or 6.
- At least 190 hours of flight time as a pilot; and
- At least 100 hours of flight time as pilot in command of an aeroplane;
- At least 20 hours of cross-country flight time as pilot in command of an aeroplane;
- At least 10 hours of instrument time.
- At least 5 hours of instrument flight time in an aeroplane.