The Fly Pelican Airlines Cadet Program is the latest cadetship on offer in Australia. Inbound Aviation has a reputation for producing well-trained pilots who are multi-faceted and job ready. We will take you from zero flight experience to the right-hand seat of a high-performance multi-crew turbine aircraft. As a flight crew member operating within the Fly Pelican Airlines network you will fly in the most complex and challenging environment Australia has to offer.
With a guaranteed job opportunity on successful completion of the course get in contact with us now to start your journey.
Applications for the Fly Pelican Airlines Cadetship 2024 program close at 5:00PM on Friday 17th November
To register your interest for the Jan-2024 intake
- 15 Month Course Duration
- You will obtain a Multi Engine Class Rating, Commercial Pilot License, Multi Engine Instrument Rating, Multi Crew Co-operation Course, ATPL theory, and Jetstream 32 endorsement.
- Upon successful completion of the course, you will be offered a 12 month contract as a Fly Pelican Airlines First Officer.
- Guaranteed 450 Hours In A Jetstream 32
- Full remuneration during the employment contract period as per the Air Pilots Award.
- This course combines both classroom based ground theory and practical flight training.
- ATPL ground theory (Flight Planning, Navigation, Systems and Performance and Loading)
- Opportunity to become a valued team member within the Fly Pelican Airlines ground crew while completing your training.